Friday, May 26, 2006

!!!!Need H E L P to R U N my "The Da Vinci Code Project"!!!!!


It was 12th May, I was having dinner to one of my colleague house….I found a book on his table named “The Da Vinci Code”….
My first thinking abt that book was quiet interesting :-)


Idea of this Project:
--------------------------
The=The
Da Vinci=Some programmer name
Code=
C or C++ or JAVA

So I thought wow I found some novel which is something related to computer science.
I got so excited to read that book……then just turned around the pages and could not found any type of code syntax(c , c++,java) :) Then I thought what the hell there is no code….and it has 604 pages….quite interesting :)

However my colleague asked “how is it” I said wow quite interesting (Hindi:-man me bola kya bolun ise ki “you are dam reading code without a single line of code”) I just kept that book as it is haven’t discussed anything about this with anybody and came back to home and had a good sleep :-)

Then next day was Saturday and as usual I was watching news on my favorite news channel CNN-IBN….and guess what….channel was talking about the movie “The Da Vinci Code” Freak ?????? what the hell?????

I just switched off the TV and ran to my colleague house to grab that book first,
And I was so quick that I left my flat key inside and shut the door that was automatic lock and so I was without key…this was the first core dump (improper memory use) of my project “The Da Vinci Code”.

Anyways , I ran and asked my college “can I have this book for some day”….he got surprised and said sure sure… you would have taken it yesterday only(Hindi: phir maine man me bola …to chup kar yar yaha meri halat kharab hai book of code without a single line of code…..khud to padh ke bakara bana hoga aur ab mai bane wala hun)….

Anyways I got the book…called my made to get the extra room key…she is so sweet and caring she came and opened the room….

Now I just opened the first page of the book and I got surprised after reading “The Da Vinci Code in theaters worldwide on 19th may 2006” Opppps for me…(Hindi:kya ye C,C++,java ab theater me dikyayenge)

Then I moved to index page to find something interesting….there I found some chapter talking about “Mona Lisa”….Freak what the hell is this book called “code” talking about………… is that the reason of controversies J (book of code without a single line of code) :)

Above was all the idea about the project “The Da Vinci Code”----Pramod


Requirement gathering and Analysis of my “The Da Vinci Code”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the Google helped me a lot to gather the requirement and to understand about the project “The Da Vinci Code” .
And these are the things which made me crazy about my project “The Da Vinci Code”

* The Da Vinci Code is a mystery/detective novel by American author Dan Brown, published in 2003 by Doubleday Fiction. It is a worldwide bestseller with more than 60.5 million copies in print (as of May 2006) and has been translated into 44 languages.

** Dan Brown's novel was a smash hit in 2003, even rivaling the sales of the highly popular Harry Potter series.

*** The book concerns the attempts of Robert Langdon, Professor of Religious Symbology at Harvard University, to solve the murder of renowned curator Jacques Saunière (see Bérenger Saunière) of the Louvre Museum in Paris. The title of the novel refers, among other things, to the fact that Saunière's body is found in the Denon Wing of the Louvre naked and posed like Leonardo da Vinci's famous drawing, the Vitruvian Man, with a cryptic message written beside his body and a Pentagram drawn on his stomach in his own blood. The interpretation of hidden messages inside Leonardo's famous works, including the Mona Lisa and The Last Supper, figure prominently in the solution to the mystery.

And finally I got the Idea aboutThe Da Vinci Code
The mystery ofDa Vinci



(Da Vinci self portrait.)









Detailed design and Implementation of my “The Da Vinci Code”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took a good time to identify the main module but it was quite intresting. I got my first module(which will contain the main() method) of my project “The Da Vinci Code”.
And the module wasDa Vinci” :)

And here are the submodules :

The first Run of my project “The Da Vinci Code”
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now I got my project implemented and it can run on three platforms :

Book : Windows
Theater
: Solaris
VCD/DVD
: Linux (open source “pirated CDs”)
But I confused on which platform I should run first….:)
Any Idea…….:)

Hope you enjoyed my “The Da Vinci Code” project life cycle..... :-)

No comments: