Sunday, July 02, 2006

What to Say…….Just got to wait for next 5 years :(

The Quarter-Final second day…..Uff

Got cold , not keeping well but still 100% fit to watch both the matches.
The first one England Vs Portugal at 8:30 PM.

Portugal were playing really good game but still supporting England for my friend.

And finally Portugal won……so really a bad start for me coz the second match was of my favorite BRAZIL…..Brazil Vs France.

I was feeling so sleepy at 00:00 , thought lets go for sleep…..but the inner voice was keeping me awake telling Dude this is your favorite team , if you go for sleep you got to wait for another 5 year…..damn!!!
True!!!
Took some pills to feel little better…..felt better but…. sleep O sleep…..
Some how managed to awake.

00:30 “Fooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” the Referee signals for the kick.

Excited….Excited and Excited…..

Whenever Brazilians were attacking…..my room was sounding like a virtual Football ground……

These were those excited voices:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee………….DuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuM
Wooooooooooooooooooooo………….DuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuM
Yes…Yes…Yes….Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Damn it.
Yes…Yes…Yes…Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii……
WaaaO….WaaaO…..WaaaO………….Uffffffff.

And after all we are Indians so how can we do not speak thease !!!

Arrrrrre yar…….
Arrrrre aaj kya ho gaya hai Brazil ko ???

And then the halftime at 01:15. and score Nill Nill.

And this time my sleep was on peak….thought if I do not go for sleep now then defiantly I am going to fell sick which intern will affect my work….
So keeping my hope high finally decided to go to bed and watch the news in the morning.

Morning around 8:00 I heard the TV sound…..I sounded like a crazy “What happened to Brazil ???”

I felt so sad after hearing “Brazil lost by 1 goal”.

Now what to say….you can understand the rest.

Just got to wait for another 5 years……

Who knows who will be there ???

I am talking about my favorite R’s in Brazil team.

But anyways I will be there for sure but that time hopefully with somebody special sitting beside me and hopefully cheering for the same team whether it is Brazil or or or or or I do not know.…he he he.
I guess you can understand what I mean.


So see you Brazil in 2011.

No comments: