Well, if not agree then just look at some definitions or the meanings:
- The Oxford English Dictionary defines terrorism as "a policy intended to strike with terror those against whom it is adopted; the employment of methods of intimidation; the fact of terrorising or condition of being terrorised.
- Webster's New International Dictionary defines terrorism as the "act of terrorizing, or state of being terrorized; specif.: a The system of the Reign of Terror. b A mode of governing, or of opposing government, by intimidation. c Any policy of intimidation.
The American Heritage Dictionary defines terrorism as "The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons."
The 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings were a series of seven bomb blasts that took place in a timeframe of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai (formerly known as Bombay), capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. An additional bomb was also found, but defused, at the Borivali station.
Now let’s try to blame peoples:
- Shall we blame Railway Minister Mr. Laloo Prasad Yadav ?
- Shall we blame Prime minister Mr. Manmohan Singh ?
- Shall we blame President Mr.Abdul Kalam ?
- Shall we blame Mr. Sonia Gandhi ?
- Shall we blam Maharashtra Governor Mr. SM Krishna ?
- Shall we blam Chief Minister Mr.Vilasrao Deshmukh ?
- Shall we blam the general public ?
- Shall we blam the people who lost their life?
- Shall we blam the people who are struggling with their life in hospitals?
- Shall we blam CBI?
Well the list will just keep adding and adding. A list whose next pointer it not pointing to NULL.
Whom do you think we should blame???
Really a tough call !!! Isn’t It ???
Just wondering when the next blast will happen.
Every one knows its going to happen again.
If so then why don’t we are stepping.
Is there no way ???
I do not agree!!
There is a yes way.
But what is that ?
Every Individual has to do their work with 100% honesty.
The security peoples should not wait for such events to happen and then start catching the people.
Just catch them before they feel happy.
Just work as a software professional.
Just think you are working for Google , Yahoo or Microsoft.
Or just give this Damn Indian security to Google.