Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hey Ram.......


My dad was a big follower or I say a big fan of “Bapu” and the believer in “Satya paresan ho sakta hai , parajit nahi”.He used to call me “Bapu” during my childhood, though during those days I had no much idea about the so called “Bapu”. Then my teacher who used to come home to teach me, was also a big follower of “Bapu”, tells me the story of “Bapu”.

From there I got my interest in “Bapu”. But in the beginning whenever “Bapu” comes in my mind the only other words come was “Satya and Ahinsa”.

Year back I bought my copy of autobiography “The Story of My Experiments with Truth”. I can not express my feeling of the reading. The only thing I can say is, please do not read that book you have to feel that book.

Very rare people writes bad thing about themselves in their autobiography. But during reading “The Story of My Experiments with Truth” one would feel what I am trying to say.

Sixty years after he was assassinated, Gandhi lives. Not just in textbooks and speeches but also through his autobiography The Story of My Experiments with Truth which continues to sell an incredible 200,000 copies a year.[courtesy CNN-IBN].That shows love for Gandhi and his ideology has not faded even 60 years after his death.

There are only two opinions regarding his murder. One says it was bad and the other says it was good. But I am from the former who believes “A murder can not be a reason of good”.

But having said that, now I decided to bye a copy of “The Men Who Killed Gandhi” and the other one “Lets Kill Gandhi” to see the other opinion.

[IBN-Live : Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte together decided that Mahatma Gandhi had to be killed. As to which of them first thought of the plot, however, remains a mystery, says a book to be released on Wednesday on the 60th anniversary of the assassination of the Father of the Nation.The resolution to kill the Mahatma was made by the two as they read on the teleprinter the news on Gandhi's decision to go on a fast to force transfer of Rs 55 crore to Pakistan.]

I need to justify myself and let me see , can I change my opinion…..not at all.

Hey Ram…….

No comments: